Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nigella Lawson and Her House Because It's On My Mind


One neat thing about doing a blog is that you can write and publish about things that you want.  Yes, I started with a deliberate focus, so I try to stay on topic.  And yes, I am trying to build an audience, so I have to take into account what my readers may want to learn about and be interested in.


What Your Life In Nigella Lawson's House Might Look Like


But I doubt that many of my readers will care about what kind of home Nigella Lawson lived in three years ago or the neighbor troubles she was having at the time.  Nor is an article about her going to drive too many search bots here that will stick around and raise this blogs profile.  Even though the London mega-flat looks darn impressive from the outside (see above) and there is the message here that rich celebrities have neighbor problems just like us regular folk, the real point here is that I am a fan and love that I can post about her.

Incidentally, her father was Chancellor of the Exchequer for six years, which is a pretty big deal in English government.

http://jezebel.com/5668723/what-your-life-in-nigella-lawsons-house-might-look-like




No comments:

Post a Comment