Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Signs of an Unhappy House Plant

When I was in college, I was given a plant, a plant I affectionately named "Pothole."  I worked on the school newspaper and Pothole sat on my desk.  He stayed with me for a long time.

It turns out the friend who gave me the plant, a biochem major, picked it especially for it's resilient qualities.  Smart woman.  I have another Golden Pathos plant now, and it is in my office.  It is just as resilient as its predecessor.

Still, because I am not at work every day, I see signs of distress.  Looking into it online, I came across this article which I think might be helpful to others, too.

11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant (and How You Can Help)

http://homes.yahoo.com/photos/11-signs-unhappy-houseplant-help-slideshow/

No comments:

Post a Comment